I'm having to rename this from Russian Scarf to the YipYip scarf in honour of the YipYips from Sesame Street. You know...the Yip Yips!
I was admiring my new scarf as it was being created and falling in love with it as it' colours are coming along beautifully, blending subtly. the beading is working a treat. I'm adding a bead as I go this time and not pre-stringing. I find this way is much better. Not only am I not wasting time pushing a hundred beads along every few feet damaging the yarn, but I can get them placed just where I want them.
As I was taking a picture of the scarf I noticed them, in the blue and pink...Yip Yips. I think they're just known as the Martians but everyone knows what I mean when I say Yip Yips.
Once you see them, they're all you see! Yip Yips everywhere! Can't wait to get this finished. I'm so in love with it. I'm using Zauberball 100 which it says is still machine washable and that'll be wonderful. I'll still hand soak and machine spin cycle. I hope to get this done before I travel to Boston next week.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a crack