Untangling words and yarn

Untangling words and yarn

Thursday, 14 August 2014

Overwhelmed!

I got my  October issue of Games Magazine yesterday and dug straight into that. I printed off The Age's DP and the Guardian's Crucible...

I got a quarter of each done because I was just too silly with delight at having so much puzzling to do that I never managed to finish one of them. So, I have nothing to share today. If it didn't take me over three hours to write up one post, I'd have this blog cranking - but it does. It's shocking how long, between the time to solve a puzzle, then to write up the solutions. I hope as I improve in solving skills, the solving and writing can occur simultaneously. We all need a goal.

I spend some time with the Cryptic Crossword Learners group where we're encouraged to answer a clue with another clue of the same answer - that's been a great challenge. I'm terrible at it, but I'm having a go.

Otherwise, I'm avoiding the internet because of it being flooded with sad news.

See you soon for Friday's DA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a crack