I'm back after a short vacation where I didn't go very far and I didn't do much except walk a ton of miles, spend too much money and say things like "Wow it's changed a lot since we were last here." which just makes me feel old. We housesat for a friend and took care of their pets which was a treat as we don't have any pets (allergies) and got to spend time in Melbourne which isn't as much fun with a 16 and 11 year old as you'd think it could be. I still haven't finished Friday's DA; I got about seven clues done before everyone woke up.
The RM puzzle was great to sit down to and have a crack at. I got the whole day to myself in an empty house. I got chores done, sang as much as I wanted and managed to solve the whole puzzle. The only clue I'm not 100% about is 6D because I don't know why a "theologian" is A DD. Deacon doctor? I don't know. I put BADDY in 6D and that might be wrong but I like it.
There were a lot of anagrams but some were tricky and I didn't realise they were anagrams until I'd got the answer and had to work it out backwards. Here's my pic:
I've been working on my confidence and doing less scribbling on the paper. I let myself scribble on this one though because I actually prefer to write everything out and I don't that makes me less of a solver. My puzzle my rules.
I think I have everything correct. My last clue in was 25A.
That's all I've got. I had a great Monday, I hope yours was kind to you, too.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a crack