I gave up caffeine just before Christmas and then caught a nasty head cold and ear infection that I'm still trying to shift but is much improved. I was in a fog for a week and couldn't concentrate on anything and then would sleep for ages.
I now find I'm struggling with puzzles, even the easy ones. My brain will not engage. It does seem to firing off a lot of creative ideas which is nice. I've got myself some new writing pads and am putting things down to see if they want to develop into anything more. I am away with the fairies. Could quitting caffeine have cured my writer's block? We'll see.
Summer is full on and we have house guests then I'll have to entertain the kids. I think my puzzle posting will subside for the next few weeks. It's only fair.
Currently struck with a yawning cycle and can't stop. It's really annoying.
Happy New Year
No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a crack