Untangling words and yarn

Untangling words and yarn

Monday, 24 November 2014

Works in progress...

Today it's Rufus in the Guardian, RM in The Age. So far Rufus is easier on top and the bottom is empty, where the RM is easier on the bottom and the top and empty.

 I'm also cooking spare ribs in oyster sauce, making maple fudge and mini pumpkin pies for tomorrow night's Girl Guides meeting where we're having Thanksgiving and talking about all the things we're thankful for in our lives.

I'm also doing a knit-along with a friend in the USA who's new to knitting and I was sharing progress pics. My three favourite things in one shot: Yarn, crosswords and coffee.


The yarn is pretty crazy in its neon colours but it knits up nicely and should be a striking blanket when it's done. It's the 10-stitch pattern (although mine is 12 because I have to mess around with designs) on Ravelry and it's a free pattern, but the designer, Frankie Brown, asks for donations to made to Children's Liver  Disease Foundation, which is lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a crack